Barefoot Country Music Fest
Friday, June 19, 2020, (12:00 PM) – Sunday, June 21, 2020, (11:30 PM) (EDT)
Barefoot Country Music Fest (BCMF) is ready to be the Northeast’s largest outdoor country music festival and will take place on June 19th-21st. Situated on the beach of Wildwood, NJ, between the most famous Morey’s Piers. BCMF will host a unique blend of country music’s top artists and up-and-comers.
With the blend of country music and the beautiful Wildwood’s backdrop, this family-friendly, three-day festival is a summer vacation destination. Visit barefootcountrymusicfest.com for the most recent details.
BCMF Festival Details – Important Information:
- BCMF is a rain or shine event.
- Purchases are non-refundable. All sales are final.
- BCMF is an Adult friendly festival – kids 11 years age and older must buy and have a wristband.
- Wristbands are non-transferable and will be voided whenever messed with, broken, or lost.
- Wristband replacements whenever stolen, broken, or lost are $10 and can be exchanged at Will Call.
- You may leave the BCMF festival area and come back with your authority BCMF wristband.
- The list is subject to change without announcement.
- No pets allowed – service animals only.
What You Can Bring:
- Your phones to share the fun via social media and the BCMF app
- Approved bags (see more details below)
- Blankets, celebration flags without metal or wood
BCMF Bag Policy:
- Packs that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and don’t exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.”
- One-gallon clear plastic cooler bag
You don’t allow in BCMF Festival
- Fireworks, explosives
- Bladder style backpacks
- Firearms of any kind
- Drugs, drug paraphernalia
- Outside alcohol
- Food and drinks including water bottles
- Audio recording types of equipment
- Professional video or photography equipment
- Framed backpacks
- Chairs of any kind including foldable
- Laser pointers
- Recording exercises
- Being mean