The US rapper Pop Smoke, a.k.a Bashar Barakah Jackson was killed in a suspected robbery in February at the age of 20.
As the rapper’s posthumous album ‘Shoot For The Stars Aim For The Moon’ was released on this Friday.
Album cover for the new album ‘Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon’ was created by Louis Vuitton designer Virgil Abloh, but it was slammed by fans after it was shared online.
One dissatisfied Pop Smoke fan wrote, “This is lazy. Pop Smoke deserves better,” and just hours after it was first posted, Pop Smoke’s label confirmed that it would be changed.
View this post on Instagram
you were always shootings for the stars and aiming for the moon. everything we talked about is happening, the only thing is you’re not here in the flesh to see it all come together. you wanted Virgil to design your album cover and lead creative.. Virgil designed the album cover and led creative.. we love you and miss you more and more each day ❤️
Listen & Download Shoot for the Stars Aim for the Moon Full Album
Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon Album Full Tracklist
- “Bad Bitch From Tokyo.”
- “Aim for the Moon” featuring Quavo
- “For the Night” featuring Lil Baby and DaBaby
- “44 Bulldog.”
- “Yea Yea.”
- “Creature” featuring Swae Lee
- “Snitchin” featuring Quavo and Future
- “Make It Rain” featuring Rowdy Rebel
- “The Woo” featuring 50 Cent and Roddy Ricch
- “West Coast Shit” featuring Tyga and Quavo
- “Enjoy Yourself” featuring Karol G
- “Hotel Lobby.”
- “What You Know Bout Love”
- “Something Special”
- “Diana” featuring King Combs
- “Got It on Me”
- “Tunnel Vision” (Outro)